Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Acure Organics - Oil Control Day Cream Review

Happy Sunday, beauties! I was sent a product from Acure Organics to review for you all & I have fallen in love! It's the Oil Control Day Cream...amazing! I have super oily/acne prone skin (sexy, right?) and this has been really great, my skin is loving it.  I have been using this for well over a week to make sure I can get a good idea about how my skin reacts with the product.  

The Acure Organics website described this product as:
This easily absorbed blend of organic botanicals improves texture and tone while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. The powerhouse combo of Co-enzyme Q10 and organic rosehips pack a serious antioxidant punch to moisturize and protect. Helps control sebum production while dealing with underlying dryness issues with an ultra-light moisturizer. Most people with oily skin don't realize that it can be from an underlying dryness issues causing the skin to overproduce sebum. Problem solved! 1% Chlorella Growth Factor
Awesome! $1 from each bottle is donated to BeBrightPink.org
a non-profit breast cancer organization!

This has a spearmint scent that is amazing, it makes my skin feel cool and refreshed, PERFECT for these upcoming hot summer days!  I have noticed my skin has had so much less oil after a few hours than normal.  I haven't noticed any breakouts & in fact, my skin looks so much better! My makeup has stayed in place and isn't slipping off my oily spots.  I usually have had problems with "creams" in the past as they seem to be too heavy for my oily skin, but not this one.  My skin felt so hydrated without being greasy! 

My one complaint would have to be the bottle...I love the pump but I'm not a fan of the glass bottle. This makes traveling that much more difficult (AND heavier!) I wish the bottle was in a different package :(

Overall, I am so happy with this product, this has been a lifesaver for my oily skin.  I will definitely keep this in rotation with my skin care routine.  I also love how affordable it is! $18.99...compared to other organic brands & just other moisturizers in general, this is a very good price, I was expecting this to cost so much more.

This, along with many other great organic face & body products can be purchased at the Acure Organics website by clicking here.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Comments make me smile!

Until next time,
Marina - mCubedMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...