Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kiss My Sass Lip Glaze Review

I honestly don't even remember how I came across this brand but about 2 weeks ago I was going through my "favorites" tabs and this was on there.  I looked around on the Kiss My Sass website and was intrigued by their Lip Glazes.  They had sheer or pigmented ones to choose from. I of course chose the pigmented ones :)  I was so excited when I saw that I could purchase little sample jars for $2 to try out.  I picked my top 5 colors and received my package about a week later.  Inside my package was a handwritten card thanking me for my order (seriously, how amazing is that?!) plus 2 eyeshadow samples.  I really wasn't expecting much from these, I assumed they would show up in a little flip-top jar that leaked (seems to happen to me a lot). These were each individually wrapped with plastic and the jars have the cutest label on top!  I tried each of them out and fell in love.  The scent is described as a marshmallow scent, well when I smelt them it smelt like birthday cake, hubby came home and smelt them and said it smelt like marshmallow...my allergies have been so bad lately so that could be why my senses are off! LOL! I had planned on swatching these for you but I came across a bit of a problem, these glazes have such complex colors that it's hard to get a good picture of how beautiful these actually are! What you see in the jar is pretty much what goes on your lips. Very pigmented and gorgeous!

Lilac Skies
 This color is a lilac with lots of silver shimmer throughout.  It's a bit more sheer than the rest but leaves a gorgeous lilac sheen on your lips.

Purple Rain
 This one is a gorgeous purpley/violet with blue undertones.  It's purple when you look at it one way and then when you move it it changes to a gorgeous silvery shimmer! Amazing!

J'adore
 I assumed this was going to be a sheer nude color...wow was I wrong! This is a gorgeous nude color with purple undertones! You can see the purple and blue in the picture! You can def see it when the light hits it the right way. Such a fun spin on a nude color. 

Candy Clouds
 This one is a bubble gum pink with lots of silver shimmer. It isn't as pigmented as the others but looks amazing when the light hits it.  It's a very fun shimmery color. You can see the silver shimmer in the picture!

Plastic Princess
This name is PERFECT! When I think of Barbie I think of bright neon pink...well this is it! It's a gorgeous neon pink that actually looks neon pink on my lips! It's so bright and fun and screams "BARBIE!" One of my favorites, for sure!

So those are the 5 I purchased! I am so happy with all of them, I plan on buying more in the future!  They are $2 for these 1g jars or $10 for a 10g squeeze tube
These can be purchased at the Kiss My Sass website http://kissmysasscosmetics.com/ They have lip glazes, lip jelly, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, eye primer and more! Be sure to check them out, the prices are great!

I'd love to hear from you all, is there a color you have your eye on?  

Until next time,
Marina - mCubed Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...