Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Starlooks Starbox - All Makeup Monthly Subscription Service!

Okay, let's face it...by now you all know how much I ADORE monthly subscription services!  Last month I reviewed my June Starlooks Starbox which can be seen by clicking here.  I thought that this would be one of those services where the first month is fabulous but the quality just goes down from there. Well, not with this company! This month is probably one of my favorites out of every sub service box I've ever recieved. I'm in LOOOVE!

Here's the box all nice and pretty :)

 All the goodies grouped together

Starlooks Shadow swatch in Gold Dust
This shadow is insanely smooth and highly pigmented.  This color makes a beautiful lid color as well as in the inner corner of the eye. 

 Starlooks Shadow packaging...it comes with an applicator and mirror inside. 

 Starlooks Blush swatch in Classy.  On lighter skin tones this would make a beautiful blush, for darker skin tones this makes an amazing highlighter!  I've also used this as an all over lid color as well as on my cheeks and it really warmed up my whole face.  The quality of this blush is very high quality. Super smooth!

Just like the shadow, their blush packaging comes with a mirror and brush for on-the-go touch ups!

 Starlooks Tendergloss Lipstick in Citron...this lip product is a lipgloss/lipstick hybrid.  I completely fell in love with the smooth, buttery texture the second I put it on my lips.  The color is out of this world!  It's a gorgeous coral/red with gold shimmer, you can really see the gold stand out in the swatch I've done.  I didn't experience and feathering or bleeding (yay!) This retails for $11 so that right there makes this box a superb deal!
Super cute compact with a regular and magnified mirror

My box also came with a quartz crystal! Unfortunately, I couldn't get the crystal to photograph well 
:( The quartz crystal is said to, "Attract energy, help maintain focus and is the ultimate symbol of beauty." Pretty cool little add-in, I've placed it on my nightstand :) 

I can't rave enough about this sub service.  It's an AMAZING deal for the products you recieve, I 150% recommend Starlooks Starbox if you're looking for an all-makeup monthly service.  This is also a great way to slowly build your makeup collection.  For $15 a month you get 3-4 full sized makeup items from the Starlooks store! 

I'm part of the Starlooks Starbox referral program, if you decide to sign up (awesome choice, btw) please use my YouTube/Blog user name mcubedmakeup in the referral box when checking out. 
You can sign up for your box by clicking here.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. wow....I really need to get on the signing up for this sub service!!!
    THIS is seriously amazing!!

    Great post and I'm sold! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...