Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Update & Getting Back Into Shape...AGAIN

A while back I had created a post about me wanting to get back in shape...I was determined! Last time I had decided to get back to my old body it was so much easier, I just cut out sugars & watched my sodium & fat intake & the weight melted off...this time, not so much.  I've recently started working another job and sometimes burritos & corn dogs are my only lunch option (that's not true, I'm just usually too lazy to make myself lunch so I'm stuck with fast food options). I'm back to eating dinners very late at night and loading on carbs and sugar during the day.  I just can't seem to resist fast food & all the icky items I KNOW I shouldn't be putting in my body.  The pounds just keep on a'comin! It seems like every time I want to start my week off by eating right I have some excuse or reason of why I should just grab a TV dinner or order takeout.  I feel like I'm in such a weight-loss rut.  Making videos has become last on my priority list because 1. I can't seem to find time and 2. I feel so horrible about myself & weight that the last thing I want is to be putting myself out there.
I need to remind myself of this every day!
Since my last update/weight loss post in April, I've gained 5 pounds, now that may not seem like a lot to some people, but for me, it's meant not fitting into my favorite dress, pair of jeans and tops. There's nothing more upsetting than not fitting into your clothes. There's only so many excuses I can make, I've GOT to get back into shape and start living a healthier lifestyle.  I'm hoping to take you all along on this journey of getting back to the old me, yes it's embarrassing to put it all out there like this but I feel like it will help me stick to my goals.  What are some words of wisdom or advice you could give me?  What are your favorite low sugar/low fat snacks? If you're on MyFitnessPal please add me, I can use all the support I can get! It's always easier when you have your friends along for the ride.  Also, if you're on Pinterest let's follow each other! I'm always looking for new healthy recipes and snacks on there!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...