Title

Looking for a blog about makeup, skin care, fashion, reviews & random ramblings? Well my friend, you've come to the right place.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lucky Lucy Body Desserts

Yay! I'm here! I have felt so disconnected from all of my social media platforms! While I've been gone, I had the opportunity to try out some products from a new company, Lucky Lucy Body Desserts!

I had been speaking with Nicole back & forth a bit when she first started her facebook page, I loved the name & the fact that all of their products are handmade and natural really interested me.  Nicole sent me 3 yummy items to try out.  They came in the CUTEST package ever! Pink & black...two of the world's best colors, I posted a picture on Instagram the second I got it.

Two items came from their Hello Good Morning Collection, their apricot-sugar scrub & their organic body wash.  It is described as having bursts of citrus and traces of vanilla. One item came from there Lady E Collection.

 The Hello Good Morning body wash is made from organic sunflower oil, palm kernel, essential oils & other delightful treats. This lathered very well & left my skin super soft.  The best part to me was the smell...oh my gosh that smell! You get a hit of citrus followed by a super sweet ribbon of vanilla followed by a scent that can only be described as sugary sweet! I wanted to eat this stuff! All of it!

The Body Buffer Scrub is made with shea butter, apricots, grapeseed, sugar, spice & other things that are nice <---- seriously, how cute is that description?! This scrub was much thicker than most but not as abrasive which is nice.  Sometimes I'm not wanting to slough off the first 6 layers of my skin. This smells just like the body wash and left my skin glowing! I can't get over the amazing scent, I'm needing Nicole & Tara to start making candles, perfumes, air fresheners & fabric softeners in these scents please & thank you ;) After smelling them, you'll be begging for the same thing.


The last item I was sent comes from their Lady E Collection and it's their Body Souffle which is described as being made with goats milk, honey, almonds, various essential oils & other wonderful things.  This body souffle was perfect in texture, not too thick, not too thin, not too greasy, but just enough to keep my skin moisturized and feeling great.  The smell reminds me of sweet roses, I'm not a rose scented fan at all but they managed to make this so subtle you can't help but want to rub your whole body down with this yummy goodness.

 The packaging is very simple & my only complaint would have to be the labels which I feel that over time if left in the shower, will start to come off.  That's really not a big deal in my book, though.

These 3 items plus many more handmade organic/natural items will be available from Lucky Lucky Body Desserts starting October 31st! Be sure to follow them on Twitter & go like their Facebook page so you can stay up-to-date with them when they launch!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...